Debbie Merriman, Deb Shaw, Coach Boyce, Lance Covert, Heather Covert, Cindy Gamble, and Debbi Cooper.
- Shelly Johnston has stepped down as secretary. Thank you Shelly for all of your support!
- The group voted to accept Debbi Cooper as new secretary. Welcome Debbi!
- Debbie reported that she has received a lot of positive feedback about last year's banquet.
- People thought that it was well put together, the food was good and overall the best ever.
- A thank you note was received from Chase Barnes.
- It was brought up that we might need a larger space. Lance Covert will look into the Wellsboro Fireman's Annex as an option.
- Debbie would like to keep the committee focused by keeping to the agenda and trying to keep the meetings to an hour.
- Please send any agenda ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Year End Financial Report
Jill reported the income and expenses for the last 6 months. There is a balance of $5,559.96 in the account at this time. Anyone interested in seeing the details may do so by contacting Jill.
- Official practice will start August 13, 2012. The players will report to camp on August 12, 2012.
- Coach Steve Boyce will be holding a parents meeting in February.
Funding needs for upcoming season
- Camera: Would need to be compatible with the current software being used.
- T-shirts that the players receive for their credits.
- Team shorts/shirt: This would be something the players would receive for camp dress, scrimmage play etc. If the player quits the team these would be returned.
- Camp: Coach Boyce is going to look into the possibility of doing a speed camp in the town pool. There may be a cost associated with this.
- Food: Camp and scrimmages.
- Seniors gifts (possible 8 + Seniors in upcoming season)
Deb Shaw and Cindy Gamble will head this program (if anyone else would like to help out contact Deb Shaw). We need to try to get new sponsors as well. Debbi Cooper is looking into possibilities for replacing the old banners.
Game Highlights on Channel 13 with sponsored ads
Coach Boyce is going to see if there are students interested in going to college for Audio-visual or students needing senior project ideas, that might be able to help out with this idea.
It was suggested that it be held earlier this year. Coach Boyce would like to tie it in with something, such as homecoming or possibly an alumni night (suggestion was mixer at the annex). A Sunday afternoon tournament is suggested per the club. Date is to be determined.
Laurel Festival Parking
Jill is looking into getting access to the parking lots.
Spaghetti or Chicken & Biscuit Dinner / with bake sale
Coach Boyce is going to talk with Coach John Johnston about the possibility of the Masonic Lodge (for chicken & biscuit). If the lodge is not available Debbie Merriman will contact the Moose Lodge to inquire about a Spaghetti dinner.
Date to be determined.
February 15, 2012 at 6:30 pm at the Wellsboro Community Center.