Debbie Merriman, Deb Shaw, Jill Logan, Coach Boyce, Cindy Gamble, Lance Covert, Mark Spencer, Wendy Smith, Debbi Cooper, Heather Covert.
Follow up from last meeting
Chicken and Biscuit Fundraiser Dinner
Profit was approximately $780.00. We still have to factor in custodian time that will be billed.
Year End Banquet
Final date is Sunday December 9, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. at Wellsboro Fireman's Annex. For this banquet, Gridders will be providing a meat dish, beverages, and cake. We will ask each family to bring a dish to pass.
Hole-in-One Insurance for Golf Tournament
Larry's has agreed to cover the cost of this.
Darren was not at the meeting, so this was tabled at this time.
Profit was $1,722.50. There were 20 winners for a total payout of $520.00.
Debbie Merriman wrote up Bylaws. They were reviewed and changes were made and will be presented at the next meeting.
The Gridders Club now has an EIN. We need to vote on whether to pursue a 1023 at a future meeting. Visit www.irs.gov if you would like to research this.
We are looking into a few gas company contacts to reach out to for a donation.
Current Checkbook Balance
Budget and Expenses
It was decided that we needed to do some more fundraising in order to bring in some money to cover immediate expenses while we are waiting for future fundraisers.
We will be doing a Pampered Chef Raffle starting May 9th. Raffle tickets will be sold for $4.00. One winner will be drawn for every 50 tickets sold. The winner will receive $100.00 in Pampered Chef products of their choice. This fundraiser is being done solely to fund new jerseys.
At this time we only have one applicant for the Gridders Club scholarship. A $500.00 scholarship will be given to a graduating senior that is furthering his education. This will be given at the Sports Banquet on June 5.
- There is a All-Positions Day Camp in Danville on June 23rd.
- There is a High School Combine on May 30th in Montoursville.
- June 2nd: Car Wash at Advance Auto from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- June: Players to distribute spirit program letters
- June 16th: Laurel Festival Parking
- August 12th: Kickoff Picnic and start of Football camp
- September 23rd: Golf Tournament
- September 24th: Fireball run car wash
- October 7th: suggested to sell hotdogs and water at the visitor center. Per Sandy, the cost of the insurance would be covered.
May 9, 2012 at 6:30 pm at the Wellsboro Community Center.