Debbie Merriman, Jill Logan, Coach Boyce, Debbi Cooper, Cindy Gamble, Ed Gamble, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Wendy Smith.
Follow up from last meeting
Coach Steve Boyce announced that the jerseys we were previously looking at won't work because we can't get them in our team colors. He is exploring other avenues.
Players are starting to go out to area businesses. We currently have 50 banners. Once businesses start expressing interest we will order more banners as needed. The turnaround time will not take long. We need to locate black cord and extra dowel rod covers.
Funds from Gas Company
At this time we have not received any feedback from the letters that were sent.
The shirt order is complete with an approximate cost of $608.00. Players who complete their credits will receive them, as well as the coaching staff.
Cindy spoke with Todd about ordering a pig for the roast. The approximate cost is $200.00-$220.00. We will move forward in doing a pig roast for the kick-off picnic.
- Scholarship - $500.00 to Chase Barnes
- Window cling purchase - $30.50
- Banners - $1,909.00
- Car Wash - $723.50
- Laurel Festival Parking - $625.00
- Spirit Program - $200.00
- Window Clings $45.00
- Donation from Safelite $25.00
- Donation from Todd Coolidge $25.00
- Balance: $5,621.76
It was noted that the school purchased 25 new helmets.
We have 3 watches from the prior year. It was agreed upon that the watches will be raffled off. We will look to have 3 different raffles: Kick-off Picnic, Homecoming, and Parent's Night.
It was voted to move forward in having the July 14th car wash.
- July 14th: Car Wash at Advance Auto from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- August 12th: Kickoff Picnic and start of Football camp
- September 23rd: Golf Tournament
- September 24th: Fireball run car wash
- October 7th: Suggested to sell hotdogs and water at the visitor center. Cindy Gamble will inquire about this.
July 11, 2012 at 6:30 pm at the Wellsboro Community Center.