Debbie Merriman, Jill Logan, Coach Boyce, Cindy Gamble, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Wendy Smith, Mark Spencer, Deb Shaw, Lisa Pietropola.
Follow up from last meeting
Coach Steve Boyce ordered the jerseys, pants, socks, and "pink" under eye.
Wendy brought in the sale sheets from Titan Sports. The turnaround time is two weeks after the order is placed. Order forms will be provided at the time of the parent meeting.
Stadium (folding) chairs
Wendy brought in a sample. It will say "Hornets" on the back of the chair. Order forms will be provided at the time of the parent meeting.
We have a total of 21 banners left. There are a few businesses left to visit. Coach will visit Wellsboro Small Animal Hospital. Lance will approach The Tackle Shack. Debbie will visit Shell. Coach will check to see how long it will take to process an order for additional banners.
Funds from Gas Company
At this time we have not received any feedback from the letters that were sent.
Lisa provided the camp menu:
- Lisa will obtain the apple slices, peanut butter (dishes), chicken, and cups/lids for the fruit and yogurt parfaits.
- Debbie will make the low fat muffins.
- Heather will make the macaroni and cheese.
- We will get the subs from Terry's Hoagies.
- Deb will solicit to see if we can get pizza donated.
- Coach to take the players for ice cream as a snack Wednesday night.
- Mark agreed to provide a grill. Lance indicated that Wyatt was also bringing one if needed.
- Deb will plan to shop for the camp meals. Heather and Cindy agreed to help if needed.
- Will need parent help during the course of the camp for the following (coach to provide signup sheets):
- Help with breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner.
- Trail Mix, Egg Casserole, Breakfast Pizza, Brownies, Homemade Energy Bars, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Spaghetti Noodles (one pound placed in a baggie), Peanut Butter Rice Krispy.
- Start at 3:00 p.m., players to report to camp at 5:00 p.m.
- Lance will take care of the organizing the pig roast.
- Heather and Cindy will shop for the picnic.
- Coach to provide signup sheet to get an idea of a head count.
- Ask Parents to bring a dish to pass:
- Freshmen: veggies or fruit
- Sophomores and Juniors: Potato, Macaroni, or pasta salad or beans
- Seniors: dessert
We received a $50.00 gift certificate and coupons for the golf bags from Dick's Sporting goods.
Calendars have been ordered and are in. These will be handed out at the time of parent meeting. Payout will be January, Februrary, and March 2013.
- Total profit from Spirit program: $4,050.00
- Car Wash: $606.72
- Hole Sponsorship for golf tournament: $300.00
- Nightwind Studios donated $50.00
- Calendars $217.50
- Jerseys, pants, socks, and under eye $3,829.50
- Balance: $5,654.63
Coach will look to have Robin Palmer do the team pictures. Debbie will follow up with Robin on posters.
Coach will follow up with the radio station to see if this can be done during camp. Cindy, Deb, and Debbie indicated they would help with travel if needed.
Coach indicated that bleachers from the Little League field can be used for games. We just need to get them to and from the field.
- August 12th: Kickoff Picnic and start of Football camp
- September 23rd: Golf Tournament
- September 24th: Fireball run car wash
- October 7th: Suggested to sell hotdogs and water at the visitor center. Cindy Gamble will inquire about this.
August 8, 2012 at 6:30 pm at the weight room.