Debbie Merriman, Jill Logan, Cindy Gamble, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Deb Shaw, Amber Hull.
Follow up from last meeting
Planning for Golf Tournament
- Hole sponsorship
- Currently 8 hole sponsors: Nile's Guns & Gold, Wellsboro Pet Complex, Sherwood Motel, Larry's Sports Center, Steak House, Ginn & Vickery, Wilkinson Dunn, First Citizens Community Bank (game sign). Total donation of $800.00.
- Donations from area businesses – none other than hole sponsorship noted above.
- Hole in One
- There will be 4 Hole in One prizes at each of the par 3 holes.
- Harley will be placed on hole 13.
- Contest rules to be posted
- Hole Prizes
- Longest drive: hole 14 for men, hole 16 for women.
- Longest putt: hole 18. Glass putters donated by Jeff Merriman.
- Tournament Payout
- First: $300.00
- Second: $150.00
- Third: $75.00
- Last: ?
- Calendars to sell.
- Watch to raffle.
- 50/50 - Amber will take the cart around.
- Food - Deb Shaw will be planning the menu
- Pulled Pork: Heather and Lance will put that together and bring to the club.
- Pasta salad: Amber is donating the pasta salad.
- Cole Slaw: Deb Shaw to make.
- Baked Beans: Cindy will make all.
- Mac & Cheese: Heather volunteered to make all.
- Desserts: Debbie M., Jill Logan will make some.
- We will be reaching out to parents to volunteer to make other food items and baked goods.
- Volunteers - We will need volunteers to witness hole in one for the Harley (Coach Steve Boyce will do this), help with food, assist with putting gift bags together. Amber, Heather, Lance, Debbie, Jill have volunteered to help.
- Players will be asked to be at the start of the tournament. They can help pass out gift/goodie bags. They should plan to wear their jersey.
- Bags will contain bottle of water, snacks (baked goods), and possibly towels.
Items to purchase
- Paper goods
- Gift bags
- Tickets (not blue) - need them for door prize. Amber will bring red tickets that she had left over.
No new information as Coach was not present. Will follow up at the next meeting.
Progress of game highlights
No new information as Coach was not present. Will follow up at the next meeting. Deb Shaw and Lisa Pietropola will provide some footage to Lance.
End of year CD. No new information as Coach was not present. Will follow up at the next meeting.
- Jerseys profit of $776.00
- Calendars profit of $400.00 to date.
- Banner profit to date $4,069.04
- $50.00 to Mr. Mercuri.
- $200.00 to Dr. Bair.
- $8,595.04 (still to be taken out of balance is pay pro-shop for golf tournament, sponsor signs, spirit banners, golf tournament signs, and website).
- September 23rd: Golf Tournament
- September 24th: Fireball run car wash
- October 7th: Suggested to sell hotdogs and water at the visitor center. Cindy Gamble will inquire about this.
October 10, 2012 at 6:30 pm.