Debbie Merriman, Jill Logan, Cindy Gamble, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Deb Shaw, Amber Hull, Sandi Spencer, Mark Spencer.
Follow up from last meeting
Lance has completed game highlight video (displayed Saturday 9:00 a.m., 4:30 p.m., 10:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.). Debbie Merriman to provide additional video footage to Lance.
- Golf tournament profit - $2,378.98
- Towels profit - $81.00
- Window clings profit - $141.00
- HUDL - paid $760.00
- Hoss's - paid $471.72
- Outstanding debts: 10 banners and golf signs.
Banners for community members
There have been inquiries to purchase the banners. It has been decided to make different signs to sell to the community next year. The signs should stand apart from the business sponsors. Would like to offer couple different types if possible (sign for front yard - similar to golf sign; small banner that could go on small flag pole or cast iron holder). We will work with Jim Cooper for ideas.
It was voted to help the West family however a donation amount was not agreed upon. We will discuss at the next meeting. Post meeting note: Coach Steve Boyce recommends the player help with clean up as opposed to monetary donation. We can discuss this option at the next meeting.
End of Year Banquet
- Date is December 9, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the Firemans' Annex.
- Menu: Chicken & Biscuits (no veggies mixed in) with mashed potatoes and corn. Heather Covert to confirm this is OK.
- Drinks: Canned soda and bottled water.
- Dessert: Have various options, will consult with Lori Kennedy. Heather Covert to confirm options.
- Item’s to purchase: Green placemats, silverware, football napkins, decorations. Sandi to get wraps for napkins.
- Poster: Will do action shots as in previous years. Debbie Merriman to talk to Dr. Bair.
- Will purchase end of year CD: Coach Boyce to take care of this; Deb Shaw to collect photos.
- Gifts: Deb Shaw, Sandi Spencer, and Wendy Smith to bring ideas and prices to next meeting.
- Agenda: Sandi Spencer to write up agenda and keep things moving. Debbie to do a brief introduction; Seniors to present coaches gifts; coaches to present Senior gifts.
- Brochure: It was decided not to have one.
- Invite: Debbie Merriman will send an e-vite and keep track of those that RSVP. Deb Shaw will call those that did not respond.
Heather Covert brought forth the idea of having monthly team builders after football season. The group voted and thought this would be a good idea. We can discuss this with Coach Boyce to see if this is something that he or the other coaches would be interested in.
Gridders Club to purchase food for the team for Montgomery game.
Towanda Tailgate Party
Heather Covert noted that Debbi Cooper will put together a tailgate party for the players prior to the Towanda game directly after school.
October 24, 2012 at 6:30 pm.