Debbie Merriman, Deb Shaw, Coach Boyce, Heather Covert, Cindy Gamble, Debbi Cooper, Stacey Coolidge, Wendy Smith, Mark Spencer, Sandi Spencer, Jill Logan, Tracey English.
Follow up from last meeting
Game Highlights are played on Channel 13 on Saturday mornings at 10:00. This seems to be going well. The only suggestion is to include commentary to go along with the video. We will try to find someone that may be interested in doing this and incorporate it into next years plan.
Ed Weaver met with the Booster Club on Monday night about payment for the website. It was agreed that Gridders Club will pay $500.00, Booster Club will pay $2,500.00 and it is proposed that the Athletic Department will pay $2,000.00. The Athletic Department funds are awaiting approval.
It was agreed upon that we would pay the $500.00 for each of the next three years providing funds are available.
West Family Donation
It was agreed upon to donate a watch with the Hornet logo to the West Family Fundraiser Silent Auction. Watch is valued at $100.
Current balance is $8,398.63.
Thank you to Mark Spencer for donating his time and funds to clean the players jackets.
End of Year Banquet
- Deb Merriman will send invites and ask RSVP by November 26, 2012.
- Banquet will be Sunday December 9 at the Wellsboro Firemen’s Annex from 1:00-3:30pm
- Heather Covert will check to see when we can get into the annex to decorate and prepare food.
- Menu: Chicken and Biscuits, Mashed Potatoes and Corn. Connie Cooper will be preparing the food.
- Drinks: We will provide cans of soda, bottled water and coffee.
- Dessert: Lori Kennedy will be preparing a variety of desserts. She will attend the next meeting to present her ideas for us.
- Posters: Dr. Bair has/is taking the pictures for Senior Posters.
- DVD: Coach Steve Boyce confirmed Wade Spencer has everything to put together the end of year DVD.
- Gifts: All Gifts have been decided on. Sandi Spencer will be in charge of getting the seniors gifts.
- Decorations: Deb Merriman will take care of ordering decorations. Deb Shaw will order placemats and tablecloths and work on finding a sound system that we can use.
- Presenters: Coach Boyce will contact Dr. Brent Ingerick to see if he would be available to speak.
- Agenda: Sandi Spencer has prepared an agenda, which will keep us within our time limits.
November 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm.