Debbie Merriman, Deb Shaw, Coach Boyce, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Cindy Gamble, Debbi Cooper, Wendy Smith, Mark Spencer, Sandi Spencer, Jill Logan, Lori Kennedy.
Follow up from last meeting
End of Year Banquet
- Menu: Chicken and Biscuits, Mashed Potatoes and Corn. Connie Cooper will be preparing the food.
- Drinks: We voted and decided to change drinks to coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and lemonade.
- Dessert: Lori Kennedy attended the meeting to give us some ideas on desserts. We voted on individual desserts and chose a variety of cheesecakes and cupcakes.
- Posters: Dr. Bair will make the Senior Posters. Debbie will meet him at Rite Aid to prepare them.
- DVD: All seniors need to get their baby pictures to Coach Steve Boyce ASAP.
- Gifts: All Gifts have been ordered.
- Decorations: Table cloths are quite expensive, so we voted and decided to go with placemats only.
- Presenters: Dr. Ingerick will be out of town the weekend of the banquet. Therefore we will forego having a speaker.
- Agenda: Sandi Spencer has prepared an agenda, which will keep us within our time limits.
- Dress: It was decided that the banquet will announced as formal dress.
- Prepare: We will start setting up and decorating the Annex at 10:30 a.m. on the day of the banquet. Lance will check to see if tables can be left up from Saturday evenings event.
Current balance is $7,794.47 after accounting for some outstanding obligations it is $6,014.47.
We will put a Thank You in the Wellsboro Gazette for all our sponsors. We will also list the sponsors at the end of the video. We will also pass out Thank You cards to the business as we pick up the banners and pictures.
November 28, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.