Debbie Merriman, Heather Covert, Cindy Gamble, Debbi Cooper, Wendy Smith, Jill Logan, Lance Covert, Coach Mascho, Coach Hildebrand
$5,524.00 which includes all money received for calender fundraiser however we need to reserve the money received for the calendars until all funds have been paid out. Also, $500.00 must remain in the bank account to maintain a business account and not be charged.
$225.00 as of January 23.
We agreed that we will once again give a $500.00 scholarship. This will be given at the Sports Banquet at the end of the school year. Details on how to apply are posted on the website. Deadline for applications is May 18th.
Funding needs for upcoming season
Coach Matt Hildebrand gave us a list of items that may be needed for the season. He will be looking into pricing. Items needed include video equipment, membership to HUDL, camp, shirts for credit completion, team socks, coaches shirts, coaches clinic, 7-on-7 tournaments, lineman camp, cold gear, girdles, possible uniforms, food, summer camp, scholarship, pictures by Dr. Bair, website, etc.
Some already have dates set and some are ideas being looked into.
- Sub Sale: We will be selling subs on certain Fridays. Subs from Terry's Hoagies. This will be started on a small scale to see how it works. We will start with the schools, C&N Bank and the hospital. First sale orders are due by Febraury 8 and will be delivered February 15th. Wendy Smith to organize.
- Car Wash: Deb Merriman will be talking to Advance and getting date set, possible June 1.
- Football Apparel sale: We will be selling jerseys, t-shirts, yard signs, decals, etc.
- Banner Program.
- Golf Tournament: Date set for September 14th.
- Laurel Festival Parking: Jill Logan checking into getting approval from C&N to use their parking lots on June 15th.
- Chicken Barbeque: Lance will check to see if we can do it at the Firemans Annex. Also will see about reserving for next years banquet.
- 5K Walk/Run: Coach Hildebrand checking into this for possibly March.
- Chicken and Biscuit Dinner.
Coach Hidebrand will hold a parents meeting sometime in possibly February. Details to come once he has a staff in place.
February 13, 2013 at 6:30 p.m at the Wellsboro Community Center.