Debbie Merriman, Coach Hildebrand, Wendy Smith, Jill Logan, Heather Covert, Lance Covert
Follow up from Last Meeting
Listing of funding wants/needs
- Player Jerseys: Order is pending.
- MS Pants: Pants with pads were ordered at a cost of $785.00.
- Apparel Orders: Will be offered at Small Fry registration.
- Coaches shirts and player reward shirts: Order is pending.
- Sub Sale: We will consider doing this again in the fall.
- Car Wash: Will take place on Saturday, July 13 at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Help move Borough office: Currently awaiting approval from borough.
- Field Day: It was decided not to host this.
- Dance: Heather will check to inquire what type of profit is made from dances. Once we have feedback from Heather then we'll determine if it is something we want to move forward with.
- Raffle Tickets: We will seek to find an organization that currently has a small game license to sponsor a raffle for us. Wendy and Debbie to check with a few clubs.
- Sell Hotdogs at the Canyon: Currently pending. Cindy Gamble will follow up.
- Banner Program: We will modify some of the pricing. Players will be asked to help distribute the letters with supervision soon after school is out.
- Golf Tournament: Date set for Saturday, September 14.
- We can serve our own food.
- Coach Matt Hildebrand and Heather to check to see if flyers can be made.
- Tri-fold brochures can be printed at Tioga Publishing. We voted to print 250 at cost of $50.00.
- Laurel Festival Parking: Will need volunteers (players/parents) to sign up. Jill may not be available.
Small Fry Camp
Will be a 2 day camp from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, August 7 and Thursday, August 8. Players will be expected to help.
Heat Acclimation Period
Tentative on August 7, 8, and 9 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
May 22, 2013 at 6:30 p.m at the Wellsboro Community Center