Debbie Merriman, Coach Hildebrand, Wendy Smith, Jill Logan, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Cindy Gamble, Stephenie Brostrom
Follow up from Last Meeting
Listing of funding wants/needs
- Apparel Orders: Will do at Small Fry Parent Meeting in August.
- Coaches shirts and player reward shirts: Coaches shirts have been ordered at a cost of $411.00. It was voted and passed to get the reward shirts (printing on front and back and will be wicking material). The profits from the apparel order will pay for the shirts.
- Raffle Tickets: Debbie has provided a letter to Wendy to get to the AmVets club. We would like to do a cash drawing offering a payout of $250.00, $100.00, and $50.00. Tickets would sell for $5.00 and be drawn at the Homecoming game.
- Calendar Sales: Calendars were ordered and are in.
- Sell Hotdogs at the Canyon: Per Cindy Gamble and Heather Covert, Lisa Pietropola will volunteer as she has a safe server certificate. Will have to use plastic gloves, cannot be latex. Sell Hotdogs, water, and baked goods (?). Will need a tent, grill, tables, and table cloth. Debbie can supply the tent. We will aim for Sunday, October 13, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Cindy will follow up directly with DCNR to make the reservation.
- Banner Program: There are still businesses that players need to take the letters to. Debbie provided coach with a list post meeting.
- Golf Tournament: Date set for Saturday, September 14, 2013.
- We can serve our own food.
- Flyers/Brochures: Debbie has flyers if you need any.
- Brochures were donated by Tioga Publishing.
Small Fry Camp
Will be a 2 day camp from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on August 7 and 8, 2013. Players will be expected to help. We may need help with registration.
WNBT offered to do shout out ads for free. We can offer these for $5.00. Debbie to follow up on when these can be done.
Folders for Parents Meeting
Completed during the meeting.
Thursday Night Team Dinners
We are waiting to hear back from Vineyard Church of Wellsboro as to if they would like to do them.
$7,069.96. Car wash brought in $301.00 and the Banner Program brought in an additional $450.00.
- Report to camp August 11, 2013.
- Will have sign-up sheets for food and volunteer help at the parent meeting (Stepenie Brostrom offered to help out during camp time).
- Heather and Cindy completed the camp menu with Lisa; they are working to gather the supplies needed.
- One of the coaches can take a few players around to solicit prizes/sponsorship for the golf tournament.
- Do radio announcements during camp.
- Extra Activities: Ice cream, swimming, and maybe bowling. Will need to call.
- The Frog Hut offered soft serve ice cream for $1.00 for ice cream night at camp.
- Thousand Hills would be interested in having the boys participate in their activities.
Kick Off Picnic
August 11, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Gridders will provide pulled pork. We will ask parents to bring a dish to pass and will have signup sheets at the player/parent meeting.
August 7, 2013 at 6:30 p.m at the Old High School Gym