Debbie Merriman, Coach Hildebrand, Wendy Smith, Jill Logan, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Cindy Gamble, Stephanie Brostrom, Debbi Cooper, David Lamphier, Sue Lamphier, Wayne Doty, Kasey Watts
Follow up from Last Meeting
Listing of funding wants/needs
- Players Jersey: Replacement Jerseys are in and new jerseys are in.
- Apparel order/Jersey Sale: Currently going on. All players should have received an order form. Orders Due Friday, September 6. The youth sweatshirt will be somewhat different than the adult.
- Coaches shirts and player reward shirts: Ordered and in.
Help move Borough office
Some players helped move the Borough office to their new location. We received a donation of $500.00.
- Raffle tickets: AMVETS agreed to do a raffle for us. Tickets will be made after Debbie receives confirmation from Mark Foust. Winner will have to be drawn at AMVETS, but will be announced at Homecoming game. (side note: AMVETS is interested in the possibility of donating the purchase of new uniforms for next season)
- Calendar Sales: On going sale until December. Money should be turned in before Christmas break.
- Sell Hotdogs at the Canyon: Permit is being sent. Date set for Sunday, October 13th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Banner program: On going. We have a few businesses to follow up with about donating. Cindy and Debbie working on getting posters together and out to businesses.
- Radio ad and Newspaper ad were both started on August 28 and will run until September 13. These were both donated to us.
- Raffles - We will be soliciting businesses for donations for prizes for multiple raffles.
- Gift Bags – We will make gift bags to give each golfer.
- Hole Prizes – Longest drive (male & female), longest put (male & female), closest to the pin, First, Second, Third.
- Skins and Mulligans will be sold.
- Food – Pulled pork, pasta salad, macaroni and cheese, beans, chips, desserts,veggies and dip. Deb will send an email to parents for donations of food and paper products.
September 11, 2013 at 6:30 p.m at the Wellsboro Community Center.