Debbie Merriman, Coach Hildebrand, Wendy Smith, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Cindy Gamble, Stephanie Brostrom, Debbi Cooper, Sue Lamphier, Wayne Doty
Follow up from Last Meeting
Apparel order/Jersey Sale
Due to more demand we will have a second order date of September 20.
- Raffle tickets: AMVETS is considering sponsoring the raffle. Tickets will be made and dispersed soon. Winner will have to be drawn at AMVETS, but will be announced at Homecoming game. Have not heard back from AMVETS. Wendy will follow-up.
- Calendar Sales: On going sale until December. Money should be turned in before Christmas break.
- Sell Hotdogs at the Canyon: Permit sent. Date set for Sunday, October 13 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Banner program: Need to finish posters and get to businesses. Debbie and Cindy will work on this.
- Gift Bags - lunch bag coolers with Hornet logo were purchased and stuffed with towels, keychains, lanyards, koozies etc, as registration prize.
- Multiple items were donated by area businesses that will be given as door prizes.
- Hole prizes
- Longest Drive - Men (hole 14): Executive Car Wash from Clean Machine.
- Longest Drive - Woman (hole 7): Executive Car Wash from Clean Machine.
- Closest to Pin (hole 8): Executive Car Wash from Clean Machine.
- Straightest Drive (hole 1): 2 rounds golf from Tyoga Golf Course and $20.00 Fairway Grill Gift Certificate.
- Closest to Pin (hole 5): 4 rounds golf from Indian Hills Golf Club.
- Longeshttps://www.wellsboroathletics.com/admin2//gridders-club/meeting-minutes/edit.php?meeting=27t Put (hole): 2 rounds of golf at River Valley Golf Club.
- Banner was purchased to hang that lists all of our sponsors (these were donated by The Sign Shop. many thanks to Jim).
- Food and Help is all set amongst the gridders members.
$8,942.64 (Banner Program money from Darrows, First Citizens, Keane, Dr. Bair and two golf tournament teams since last meeting).
September 25, 2013 at 6:30 p.m at the Wellsboro Community Center.