Attendees: Debbie Merriman, Coach Hildebrand, Wendy Smith, Heather Covert, Lance Covert, Kasey Watts, Stephanie Brostrom, Debbi Cooper, Sue Lamphier, Wayne Doty
Follow up from Last Meeting
Apparel order/Jersey Sale
Coach Matt Hildebrand not sure when the order will be in.
- Calendar Sales: On going sale until December. Money should be turned in before Christmas break.
- Sell Hotdogs at the Canyon: This is our next fundraiser. Date set for Sunday, October 13 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- We will sell hot dogs, water, chips and baked goods.
- Gridders members will supply everything needed except baked goods. We ask any willing parents to provide prepackaged cookies, brownies or rice krispie treats.
- Let Deb Merriman know if you can help with this.
- Banner program: We got two new sponsors. Darrows at $500.00 and Wellsboro Ambulance Association at $200.00
Account Balance: $15,402.55. Includes $5,000.00 donation from Wellsboro Veteran club, $2,293.91 profit from golf tournament, $360.00 profit from Jersey sales, Gaslight $100.00 Banner program donation and a donation from Bill Coolidge.
Thank You card was sent to the Wellsboro Veterans Club for their generous donation of $5,000.00.
Voted to continue using service. Renewal is due at cost of $895.00.
Needs for next season
We discussed the possible needs for both High School and Middle School for next year. We are looking at needing shoulder pads, jerseys etc. Coach Hildebrand will take inventory and decide priority of items.
End of Year Banquet
Set for Sunday, December 15 at Wellsboro Firemans Annex. Food will be Pasta Bar with cheesecake and cupcakes for dessert. Voted to have Cooper's prepare and serve as they did last year.
October 9, 2013 at 6:30 p.m at the Wellsboro Community Center.